In English... For practice, and for fun!:DDD

Hozzászólás: # 2225 db
Indította: Tris
Dátum: 2007.02.07. 21:52:02

Első oldal | 2 | 3 | <Utolsó oldal>

2007.02.11. - 20:30:06 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #19. hsz
Fórumozó
Szamárlovas

Daki saw everything. It terrible, but he didn't want to interrupt the elf. Daki know's now that the princess is Sylenne. But a young rider protects her. He can't defend her from Daki, but te halfelf dont want to attack. He just observ them.
Szofi forever! ;)

2007.02.11. - 20:25:29 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #18. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

I fell something... Something bad. I tell to Sylenne and we go back to the Morningstar. We saw a group of men watching something on the board. I don't need to watch it, I know: Gabriel is dead. And I want revenge!
-Agihad, find and kill his murderer! That's an ORDER!
-I will revenge his death, captain!
I tell everything to Ophelia and then I go back to Black Apple Inn to speak with the innkeaper...
"You were born to be my baby..."

2007.02.09. - 17:54:04 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #17. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

I climbs to the Morningstar... I put my blade to a sailor's neck, and ask him:
- Where's Sylenne, your captain?
- I won't tell you! - shouts he. The other pirates hear it. I have to escape. But before the escape, I cut the neck of the man, then I jump into the water.
Good. I made a mistake. I need a new plan.
Carpe Diem

2007.02.09. - 15:18:12 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #16. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

The Morningstar docks now. Sylenne and me get down, and we are going to the Storehouse to get ammunition and food. Then, we make our way to the Black Apple Inn, to get information...

2007.02.08. - 20:33:59 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #14. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

I remember, what is my task... I remember... I have to kill Sylenne... No personal argument. I'm an assassin, who kills men for money. It's not too good, but it's worth it, and maybe I find mosaic piesec from my past. Sylenne will die, because my lord said it.
I'm smiling. I know, that I'm very evil in the eyes others. But... It's sure? It's question of aspect...
Carpe Diem

2007.02.08. - 18:13:18 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #13. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

I'm a young Rider, and Sylennes first bodyguard on Morningstar. I serve her with my hearth. She has saved my life. I've got into the ship this way. So, I will protect her!
My young dragon, Ophelia is following us in the air now, but she can help me any time.

2007.02.08. - 15:57:00 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #11. hsz
Fórumozó
Szamárlovas

Grobnarr and me are flying above the clouds. I can see the Pirate ship but i dont want to attack now. The tales tells that the wisdom came with the age. I am a rider for centuries. The princess must be here, but Grobnar cant land in the ship, he is too big. So i am just waiting what will hapen.
Szofi forever! ;)

2007.02.08. - 11:14:12 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #7. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

I watch the sunrise from the roof of the Black Apple Inn. Then... Sails appear at the cliffs of the coast. A little, but strong and fast boat is coming... There is a text on its stern: "Morningstar". I'm smiling... Then I jump off the roof...
Carpe Diem

2007.02.07. - 23:23:58 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #6. hsz
Fórumozó
Tünde nő
Sárkánylovas

My name is Sylenne, I'm a dark elf, with enoumos power. I live on my pirateship, called Morningstar.
One morning, when I went out of my cabine I felt something: a dangerous elf is in the near, and he isn't a friend. Sylenne smiled, and took her hand on her blade...
"Nem szamit milyen a vilag korulotted. Az szamit milyen a vilag benned."

2007.02.07. - 22:22:10 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #5. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

I can see the ruined walls of Greywater... Greywater is the home of burglars, killers and a lot of dark persons... Just like me...
In the dock I ask somebody, who tells to me: "The Morningstar isn't in the docks... Maybe tomorrow..."
So, this is the time of waiting... The Black Apple Inn can be a good place to rest and wait...
Carpe Diem

2007.02.07. - 22:15:30 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #4. hsz
Fórumozó
Szamárlovas

I was born in the Anghmar empire. I was the king's son. My mother was an elf princess. Now i'am just seeking adventures in the world. My loyal servant is Grobnar. He is a Green Dragon. His anchestors were very popular, but he left alone when the elfs killed all Green dragon and left their nest behind... Now we are heading towards a pirate ship, because there is somebody who need to be saved.
Szofi forever! ;)

2007.02.07. - 22:07:53 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #3. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

Do you need magic? Brisingr!!!
Do you need adventure? Then let's the adventure begin...

Now.

------------------------------------

I was an elf in Three Islands, in d'Unta Mieltivia, called the Whispering Forest. I was a prince. Until my family was massacred... I escaped, but I will never forget... Oh, sorry, what is my name? I was Tristan, until they killed my name... Now, I'm Blackmask Eonil, the wanderer...
But stop crying above the past... Where am I now?
I am an assassin... This is a dark job, I don't like it, but this way I can search about the murderers... Then the vengeance will be fulfilled...
I have a mission now to kill a dark elf, called Sylenne... She is a sorceress in a pirate ship, in the Morningstar. Very dangerous mission, but I will do what I have to do... I'm on my way to Greywater, the harbour, and my blade is sharp, very sharp...
Carpe Diem

2007.02.07. - 21:57:19 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #2. hsz
Fórumozó
Szamárlovas

Magic and adventure? I cannot see them.
Szofi forever! ;)

2007.02.07. - 21:52:36 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #1. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

Welcome everybody to this new world of magic and adventure!
Carpe Diem

Első oldal | 2 | 3 | <Utolsó oldal>